Health Records Apprentice
Are you highly motivated, enthusiastic and looking to start your career in administration?
Do you want to gain valuable work experience whilst working towards a national recognised qualification?
Are you interested in working within Health and Care?
If so we could have an ideal opportunity for you.
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Administration Apprentice to join our Health Records and Outpatients Team based at Pilgrim Hospital, Boston.
As a key member of the department, you will work alongside other department staff members, providing a range of administrative support functions which would include:
- Providing health record services to relevant areas in a professional, understanding and courteous manner
- Providing excellent customer service to staff, patients and visitor
- Case note filing and retrieval
- Providing general administrative support to the department
- Accurately handling data and supporting the maintenance of the Patient Administration System
- We will provide you with both on and off the job training and the ongoing support to enable you to undertake and successfully complete your Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate good customer service and interpersonal skills and have good computer skills, including experience of using Microsoft Office packages such as Word and Excel, and will need to be committed to complete your apprenticeship with us and most importantly, willing to learn.
The role is offered on a 13-month fixed term contract.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Health Records Team Leader:
Tel: 01205 445245